The Woods tan-orange color is recognizable across the world. Woods began in 1946 as the Woods Brothers when two brothers purchased a 4,000 square foot warehouse and produced the first tractor-mounted rotary cutter. As the years continued the brothers introduced new implements and were awarded a record number of patents along the way. Today, Woods has 5 facilities with 550 employees. They create durable and reliable cutters, mowers, seeders, blowers, and a large selection of skid steer attachments. We are honored to carry Woods equipment at our Washington Court House location.
Woods Products We Carry:
Rigid Rotary Cutters
Dirt Working Units
Skid Steer Attachments
|Rotary Cutters||Rebate Amount|
|Rotary Tillers||Rebate Amount|